Dec 15, 2005

Apologies

I have been very busy lately, Not sure how many people read since NO ONE has left me a comment!! No sweat my pets, I have been scrapping plenty and plan on submitting some work to Scrapworks! They are looking for Design Team Members for 2006 so I am going to submit and see what happens!! Wish me luck!

On another note I have not done ANY X-Mas shopping YET!!!! I need to get myself in the stores this weekend! Well I got three gifts but still need 17 gifts!!!
UGH!! procrastinated a ton this year!

Danny and I put up our FIRST X-mas tree this past weekend and it looks beautiful!! We never put one up before since we have always celebrated x-mas at his parents or my parents house. We opted for a 4ft tree since we have no space and put it on top of a table, cause Daniel would've destroyed it had we left it on the floor. Gotta get a pic of it!

Need to seriously get my behind to the gym! I have been slacking a ton and eating way too much junk food lately.

I will try and post a pic of my cute little tree tonight!

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Milena! I am sorry I haven't written a comment but better late than never. I must say your page so far is off the hook. You are very talented at this and your pages blow my mind. You need creativity and boy do you have it..As always I am soooo proud of you and I know you can do anything you set your mind on....That pic of Daniel's little chubby feet - priceless.

Love ya
Samantha

Anonymous said...

Awwww its like i have broken into your diary. lol lol! This is very creative. Can't wait to keep reading! :)