Dec 27, 2005

Christmas Aftermath

Christmas is over! I am the type of person who loves the chaos and excitement of Christmas. I also enjoy when its over, I feel a sense of relief, like a weight has been lifted and I am ready to enjoy my birthday and dance away 2005.

Daniel loved Christmas! He ripped up wrapping paper by the ton, the boy has toys to last him his entire childhood! I got a barbie doll and thought I was lucky! This year I got cute earrings, the "so in love" perfume by victoria secret, a wet/dry electric shaver, some cash and a gift card to Michael's!! Didn't get my Canon Digital Rebel like I hoped but my b-day is Thrusday so I might just get the Canon EOS Rebel T2 (HINT HINT)

Had a good time on Saturday at Franklyn and Samantha's house we danced and ate and just had a blast! Franklyn Jr. and David got a ton of gifts as well! I swear the living room looked like toys r us! Christmas Day was great we went to my mom's and she made us breakfast YUMMY arepas con queso with hot chocolate & strawberry shortcake and then we helped Nathaly and Kaylie open their presents.

I then went to Priti's to exchange our kris kringle gifts. Of course we had a blast, nothing prevents us from laughing when we are all together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MILENA, I AM IN AWW.. THIS IS SOME COOL STUFF. I WISH I COULD BE AS TALENTED AS YOU IN THIS, BUT I JUST GOT THE HANG OF THE INTERNET..LOL. ANY WAY LET ME THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOU EMPHAZING MY SPECIAL MOMENT WITH MY LOVE IN UR DAILY LIVING EXPEDITIONS. IT MEANS ALOT TO ME, MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY.. THANK YOU......

Anonymous said...

BY THE WAY IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW, THE LAST COMMENT ABOUT THANKING YOU WAS FROM ME.. BRIAN..

Perfectly Made-up said...

You're welcome B! I knew it was you!

Anonymous said...

First of all a Big Congrats for Brian & Janice I knew it was coming, but I am very happy now that its concrete! You make a great couple. Milena nice job with your blog site. I really like your pics & it is great to see familiar faces every now & again.

Renato

Perfectly Made-up said...

Why thank you Mr. Velis!

Anonymous said...

Milena you are an excellent writer. Since I was there for some of these events, I am reading your stories and recounting everything with a smile on my face. Talent girl!
Anyhoooooo....
I'm very happy for my girlie girl Janice too!! Can't wait to see the smile on her face as she walks down the aisle.
New memories to come!
Elle