Feb 6, 2006

Wat up Homies....

Had a really good weekend, I went with Janice and Brian to scout out reception halls for their impending nuptuals. Very excited for this wedding! Hope they find something they both love and that their chosen venue can accommodate them soon because as the Maid of Honor I have to scout out Bridal Shower Places and Bachelorette Spots!! I took Daniel with us and the kid is well a handful but the attention he got from the vendors is quite funny to me. These Vendors will do anything to get a party. Any who did laundry and cleaned and dyed my hair! I was starting to look like a bee all black and yellow/reddish blonde HA! Work is getting pretty hectic and I am not sure if I like it or not. I also have a couple of pics that I took last week of Daniel and Kaylie I will post them manana!

Till Manana!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Milena for helping us out this weekend. We really appreciated your help and advice since you are such an expert at this. Hey we got to taste test some GREAT food thanks to you. Our quest continues this weekend for the perfect reception hall!! Wish us luck :)

Perfectly Made-up said...

You know I will help anyway I can!!