Apr 10, 2006

Que lo Que

Not that anyone cares since I haven't seen comments in a bit but I know who's been READING!! had a nice weekend, Danny's cousin Raidy came to hang out at the house with her beautiful daughter! Here's a pic of Daniel and Amlesdy


I chilled with my girlies on Saturday and let Gabriela feed us! Yo Gabby gets down in the kitchen! Here's a pic of that night!


Then Danny picked us up and we went to Milly's house to watch the Mayweather vs. Judas fight, The boys enjoyed it the girls were too busy chatting away to care, Milly and I kept talking about the cruise! Countdown is 18 days!!! I was able to take some nice pregnancy pics of Stephanie & Anthony: Here is a pic of Stephanie and baby..She would kill me if she saw this but I think she looks BEAUTIFUL and she can flaunt that belly man!! So Steph if you read this YOU LOOK AMAZING don't kill me!


On Sunday Danny and I went you guessed it CRUISE SHOPPING!! Yeah got a couple of cute things. I haven't posted much lately cause there's not much going on...Can you believe my baby boy will turn 2 in a month and 12 days,I wish he could just stay little.


Gotta get these printed so I can scrapbook, I have been void of scrapbooking inspiration! Haven't done a page for awhile.

That's all for now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVEEE THE PIC W/ DANIEL AND HIS COUSIN, THOSE SMILES R SOOOO CUTE...AND THAT IS A NICE PIC OF UR FRIEND STEPHANIE, SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL MOMMY TO BE!!! CONGATS!

Perfectly Made-up said...

Thanks Jan!!