May 23, 2006

*Happy Anniversary Babe*


Danny,

Today marks 3 years since we said "I do", These past three years have brought us closer than ever we have transitioned from newlyweds to parenthood and have still managed to be friends, lovers and our worst enemies at times. I love you for all that you are good and bad. This year is also our 9th year together, I can't believe it, we have sure proved a lot of haters wrong. I would embark on this roller coaster ride again if given the chance, I have learned so much from you.

Thank you babe for everything and here's to our love may be eternal.


Now where's my GIFT???? hee hee hee ACHOUPGRADEACHO..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you both many more years to come! I love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Awww Happy Anniversary! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Perfectly Made-up said...

Thanks loyal readers!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

MAY UR LOVE AND HAPPINESS CONTINUE FOREVER, CONGRATS!! LOVE U BOTH!!