May 24, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday Daniel!

The 2 year old drinking his cheche

Birthday Boy in the Morning


Daniel,

My little football today you turn two!! I can not believe how fast these two years have gone by you have filled our home with that beautiful smile and happiness. May the lord bless you on this special day and always. You are such a smart boy, you have lots to learn and I hope you keep discovering and playing to learn all there is to know. Your dad and I love you very much and wish you the best 2nd birthday ever.

At this time two years ago you were still inside of my belly just waiting for the right moment to come in to this world, Mommy was scared and happy but also very much in pain and her Doctor was no where to be found!! At 10:28 pm yes Mommy was very patient your dad and I heard the most beautiful sound ever!! Your little screech and we knew that our lives would never be the same and we wouldn't trade it for the world.



Love you mucho hijo lindo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY SWEETIE PIE, AUNTIE JANICE LOVES U!!! MUAHHH