Jan 10, 2006

OMG!!

I am so happy! Guess who posted on my site!! a Garden Girl from 2 peas!! I read her blog like a crazy woman but never thought she'd actually post on mine!! Thanks Marie for making me feel special!! While I am on this subject Marie has set up a photo challenge I have to submit my first photo shot in manual on Friday! I so needed this, learning how to use my Rebel and getting some great feedback from a great photographer is so so COOL!

I really have to get more layouts on here! I am just lazy and hate scanning them since my layouts are 12x12 I have to scan them twice and then edit them in PhotoStudio then I have to upload them and well that is just too much! Stayed up way too late last night planning my submissions to HOF!! This weekend will be scrap, scrap, & scrap!!! I am so pumped!!!

I know I said it before but I HAVE to get to the gym I have a cruise in April that I have to look like a Barbie for!! UGH!! I need to lose a good 30 pounds. I am going to join the gym and eating healthy no more junk food! Easy to say so hard to do.
This will serve as my reminder!

Okay folks, Please say AHHHHHHHH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I LOVE that pic of little Danny!!! "say ahhh" funny!!

Perfectly Made-up said...

Thanks Elle!!