Mar 1, 2006

I am back....

What's up my people! So these past two weeks have been pretty crazy and I haven't had the time to post on here and I apologize. I had a ton of things hit me at once and well that needed my full attention. So count down to the cruise is 60 Days till we sail!!! WHOO HOO I plan on eating mints for lunch during these 60 days I swear!! I hit the gym last night and it felt good! GOTTA lose at least 20 pounds before we leave. Any one know a good diet pill/crash diet plan?? If I had the money I swear I'd go and do some lipo! Okay I am exaggerating, It's so damn hard to lose my baby gut, Damn kid! 9 pounds 20 inches long and he streched out my tummy all the way to Florida..grr..

So here are some pics of the body destroyer and My Nephew David we took them to get their first "real haircuts" and I think they look adorable!!



Here is Kaylie the monkey jumping on her bed isn't she a cutie
(pic inspired by Marie Cox)


I ordered this pics yesterday and can't wait to get them! I have been in a scrapbooking rut these past two weeks and need some inspiration aka: means I need to spend money on some new supplies!

Well peeps that's all I have for today!

No comments: