Sep 28, 2009

The elephant in the room

I am in a slump, I have been going faithfully to the gym for a little over a month and don't see a change in my body or my stamina, in fact I feel that I've gained weight!

Now let me start by saying that I do eat healthy throughout the week but on the weekends I do fall off and have a slice of pizza and wine! I really want to lose this excess weight but it's so hard now, I lost 32 pounds for my wedding in such a healthy way, however I am starting to feel like I won't be able to achieve it this time around. I was 22 and had all the time in the world to focus on losing the weight and on planning my wedding. This time around I have to focus on so many things at once, I feel that it really isn't a priority.

Until I see pictures of myself and can truly see the difference of the past 2 years! Why isn't it my priority? When all I hear on a constant basis from my Husband is that I am gaining weight. Then anger and blame take over me.. How did I let this happen? When am I going to stop? and my response is "I don't ever want to take a picture of myself again"! Why am I ignoring it? Why can't I appreciate what my Husband has to say? I think it's because I know that I am overweight and don't know how to deal with it.

I guess I just needed to vent. I am going to start taking Phentermine which is for people with BMI over 25. I have heard great reviews for the pill. It is prescribed to Obese patients, and it has some side effects but the results are amazing and My Dr. has said I'am in great health, just need to lose weight.

No comments: