Sep 5, 2009

My Estee Lauder Warehouse Haul

I went to the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale in Hauppague today and came home with:


I got:
Parfait Amour
Goldmine
Amber Lights
Modest Tone
Innuendo
Rich Flesh
Sushi Flower
Clue
Floral Fantasy
Frisco
Honey Lust
Seedling

I took pics with swatches but they all came out dark! So at the sale you get 3 shadows or 10 bucks! only thing is that the three colors are pre-packaged so you spend a good time looking for good shadows.

If you live in the NY area and are interested in going to this exclusive sale I have tickets for the Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale on Sat. Oct. 10 send me an email if you are interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omj, i live in long island, and i <333333 makeup, especially mac, 'n i would <3 to go to a haul, please email me at betsyabraham516@yahoo.com

because i would really love to know about the upcoming ones, please help

SOS,

thxx 'n plz dont 4get 2 email me :)



thx again 4 ur patience