Jun 13, 2011

Catching up!

This weekend was pretty eventful. Saturday I had my nephew's 10th b-day party out east we went go kart racing and I think the adults had more fun than the kids. We then went over to my brother in law's to continue the celebration, gallons of wine and a crapton of brushetta's was consumed. My nephew loves electric blue so in honor of him I went blue!

On my Eyes I used:
All M.A.C. Shadows
Perky Paint Pot as a Primer
Cool Heat on my lids
Bluestorm to Blend
Contrast on the outer V
Daisychain as a highlight
Sephora liquid eyeliner in black
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Very Black

On my Face I used:
L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Face Primer
Maybeline FIT ME Liquid Foundation and Pressed Powder in #230
Smashbox Soft Lights Duo in Split/Second as a blush and highlight

On my Lips I used:
NYX Lipliner in Citrine
M.A.C's Lipstick in Freckletone
M.A.C's Lipglass in C-Thru



The Colors are much more vibrant these pictures don't capture the true colors.


**these pictures are crappy and I promise to take more pics with my Canon, these are from my blackberry they are so easy to email and upload and this is why I use that crappy camera.

Yesterday we had the opportunity to see my dad perform with his band at Eisenhower Park for the Latin Festival. It was both Danny and Daniel's 1st time attending one of my dad's shows. Daniel was excited to see his grandpa play. He was kept saying wow that's my buelo. I am super happy he had the chance to see his grandpa do what he loves to do. This again is a crappy blackberry pic, my dad is on the left playing the bass guitar.



Afterwards we headed out to find some grub. I wanted to check out Ayhan's Shish Kebab Restaurant on Sunrise near our home and I convinced Danny to go. WHAT A DELISH SPOT! The food was so GOOD we had the hummus dip and the spinach pie as apps and then Danny ordered the steak pita sandwich and I got the lamb and beef pita sandwich. Everything was delicious and the place is so pretty, we've found a new fave dinner spot,even Daniel loved the food which is rare cause my son is picky.

I've got some more stuff to post but will do so later on.

No comments: