Jun 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

On Sat. I went to Sephora to pick up the Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume which was part of the b-day gift that my BFF Janice got me the gift was 10 samples of perfumes and a gift card to choose which perfume out of the samples wanted, it is the gift that keeps on giving! I also picked up a Sephora liquid eyeliner that I needed and a eyelash applicator which is pure genius makes it so much easier to apply my false lashes!!!

I also had 6 empties so I went on over to M.A.C and got Gorgeous Gold which is a beautiful yellow gold with green shadows. I think it will be bright yellow with a light primer and a rich green with black primer. I purchased Surf USA from the Surf Baby Collection which is a highly pigmented teal reminds me of Shimmermoss and Aquadisac but it is more rich in color and it is so pretty!

My Mini Haul:


I then got ready for a family party in Jersey. I wore a white dress that has navy blue embroidery and gold sequins. So I decided to play up those two colors on my eyes.

on my eyes I used:
Shadows were all M.A.C
Soft Orche Paint Pot as a primer
Goldmine on my inner lids
Amber Lights in the middle to blend in
Conrast on the outer v
Daisy Chain as a highlight
Sephora's liquid eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero
L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara in Very Black
Applied some false lashes I picked up at IMATS don't remember the number.
Duo Lash Adhesive

On my Face I used:
L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Face Primer
Maybeline FIT ME Liquid Foundation and Pressed Powder in #230
Smashbox Soft Lights Duo in Split/Second as a blush and highlight

On my Lips I used:
NYX Lipliner in Citrine
M.A.C's Lipstick in Freckletone
M.A.C's Lipglass in C-thru

Here is the look:



I liked it!



Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

No comments: