Jun 7, 2011

A Mini Haul

I had a couple of coupons to CVS and picked up more of the crackle polishes. I purchased Vintage Violet and Fractured Foil. I tried Fractured Foil on top of Sally Hansen's HD Pixel Pretty and it came out too sparkly.
Here is a pic of it..


I fell asleep before it was actually dry. I am going to try Vintage Violet on top of Confetti's White Knight this weekend. I also picked up Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment, I used it once and it did leave my hair silky and soft. I am trying hard not to wash my hair everyday, since I have highlights my hair is really dry and brittle it needs this treatment to make it smooth and keep the brittle at bay. I also got a Sally Hansen no more mistakes nail polish remover pen, It's great for little mistakes on the fingers but I had a hard time removing the nail polish around the edges of my nails without it messing with my nail! I'll stick to drying them well and using some soap and water.



It's going to be 99 degrees in NY today, I wish I would've taken the day off! Stay Cool..

No comments: